(Extraído de Tara Books)
Jenny McCarthy + Jerry Kartzinel
The authoritative reference book that puts in your hands the tools you need to heal your child from autism, autism spectrum disorders, even ADD, ADHD, and a host of other disorders
For any child with challenges, early intervention is essential and parents need a plan that they can implement right away. There is a window for pulling a child out of the grasp of autism and autism spectrum disorders. Around the country, biomedical doctors have been pioneering the diets and therapies that have allowed children to heal. But demand is hight and it takes six months to a year to get an appointment with an autism specialist. Jenny McCarthy, one of the country's leading autism advocates, has team up with top autism specialist Jerry Kartzinel, M.D., to offer a prescriptive guide to the healing therapies and treatments that have turned the lives of so many children completely around.
If your child has autism, this book will tell you what to do. But if you suspect any kind of disorder, the book also gives subtle signs to look out for that your doctor might not know about:
- Is your infant or toddler prone to ear infections?
- Does he have smelly diarrhea that your doctor insists is normal but you are sure is not?
- Does her have infrequent bowel movements?
- Did your child have a major medical intervention at a very young age?
- Did he begin shutting down after a round of vaccines?
- Does her act out after eating bread or pasta?
These are all symptoms of a toxic body and over-burdened immune system that can lead to multiple disorders, including autism, ADD, ADHD, OCD, and learning and personality disorders.
Autism numbers have grown exponentially, from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 150, a whopping 6,000 percent increase since the 1970s. The epidemic is real. The medical community is still waking up to it, but until they do, parents like you need tools like this to begin healing your children and educating your doctors. In this book you will find:
- The biomedical diet
- The biomedical supplement protocol
- Biomedical alternative therapies-where to find them, how to implement them
- Biomedical protocols to show your doctor
- A list of tests that any doctor can perform
- Studies to show your doctor that will help you make the case that she or he needs to support your efforts
- Advice for preventing autism during pregnancy and the early years by looking at family history of allergies, depression, and autoimmune disorders as well as mom's chemical exposure through the environment, diet, and medicine.