… improves your results as a homeopath. Homeopathic Detox Therapy (HDT) is based on thorough understanding of physiological processes, how pathologies influence these processes and what can be done first to enhance health recovery.
… provides a better understanding of physiology and influences of pathology, for highly improved results with homeopathy.
HDT, developed by Ton Jansen, offers a method to determine the hierarchy of the disturbance(s) and how to treat the disturbance(s) step by step. Important elements are, for instance, the ”never well since” complaints, use of contraceptives and antibiotics for years on end and vaccinations.
Empiric data show that this method is an effective homeopathic treatment able to cope with many ‘modern’ (medication related) diseases such as ADHD, asthma, autism, depression, epilepsy, fibromyalgia, phobias, Lyme’s disease, migraine, MS, PMS, rheumatism, etc.
Combined with your classical homeopathic treatment, this method is of great assistance to help your patients to overcome the burden they have been exposed to.
BEGINNERS SEMINARS HOMEOPATHIC DETOX THERAPY (incl. CEASE-Therapy)
Part I: Monday March 31 – Friday April 4, 2014
Part II: Monday April 7, Friday April 11, 2014
For thorough understanding and practice this course is split up into two parts.
In Part I you learn the basic principles (with video cases). You will
- distinguish between different types of disturbances and the order in which to detoxify: the hierarchy of layers.
- learn about the importance of a well-balanced immune system.
- be able to start and practice what you have learned with simple cases.
In Part II there will be further deepening and refinement of working with HDT (with more complex video cases). You learn how to integrate this method into your classical approach. You will:
- learn to determine the causa by analyzing which systems and organs are involved, how to treat them and when; elaborate your knowledge on how to strengthen the immune system;
- be given an introduction to the following themes: fertility, corticosteroids, antibiotics, SSRI’s and Benzodiazepines, and NSAID’s.
- start with individualisation and learn how to integrate this medthod into your classical approach.
Part I and Part II together form one course. If you already attended Part I or another seminar at the School of Homeopathic Detox or CEASE, it is possible to only follow Part II.
For more substantive information on both seminars please refer to our website.
Location: School for Homeopathic Detox, Den Hoorn (near Rotterdam and Delft) - The Netherlands.
Lector: both seminars are given by Ton Jansen, classical homeopath.
Previous seminars, both in The Netherlands and the United Kingdom, attracted not only homeopaths but also doctors of modern medicine. Participants described their experiences as inspirational, exhilarating and uplifting.